Juliana's thoughts on life, motherhood, marriage and just day to day life

28 November 2006

The waiting game continues

I saw the infectious disease doc today hoping that I would get some answers.
Instead I found out I have to have more blood work to rule out two virus that could cause viral cardiomyopathy and myocarditis . Viral cardiomyopathy is caused from a virus and pospartum Cardiomyopathy is caused from the birth itself but they are basically the same thing; a weakness in the heart muscle.
I will go tomorrow for the blood work and then see the infectious disease doc on Dec 19 for the results.
I will also have another ultrasound of the heart tomm and hopefully will have the results of that by Friday and then I see the card doc on Dec 12.
So I have to just be patient and wait.
I have to say that I am feeling more and more positive everyday as I am starting to feel better everyday. As long as I do things slow and not try to tackle to much in one day I am ok. It is learning how to do things slow that is the hardest for me right now:)
Hope you are all well:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home