Juliana's thoughts on life, motherhood, marriage and just day to day life

21 December 2006

More blood work, you have got to be kidding me......

So i get a call from the lab at the hospital today telling me that the doc "did not like the way my results looked and wants me in asap for more blood work"
What does that mean he does not like the way they look? Why is he not calling me to explain what the hell is going on. It is not easy to load two babies in the car and take them to the hospital. Noah gets so scared watching them poke me with a large needle - i hate bringing them but what else am i supposed to do. Finding a babysitter for an hour is not easy.
I am so frustrated. I just put a page into the doc in hopes he can talk to me in laymens terms.
This is starting to get overwhelming! I JUST WANT ANSWERS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home