Juliana's thoughts on life, motherhood, marriage and just day to day life

12 August 2006

A fun day at the zoo:)






This past Friday Nina and I took the boys to the zoo. It was such a fabulous day with a nice breeze and no Humidity:)

I am trying to do as many fun things as possible with Noah before baby #2 arrives.

It is hard to believe that in just over a month we will have another sweet baby boy in our lives.
I will miss my time with just Noah, but am so excited to meet baby #2 and to see Noah interact with his baby Brother!

Update on cleaning day: I DID IT; the house is spotless, babies laundry is done and put away and I even managed to get in a good nap - it feel so good - Yay for me:)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pix! Glad you got the house in order. You'll do great with 2 little ones. I guess you'll just get into a routine and make it work. Thank goodness you're creative- that will help when you're trying to figure out how to juggle things. You can always count on R and I to chip in if you need anything.

p.s. I think it's so nice that you're getting some Noah time in before Silas/Jona/Jonas comes. Noah's a lucky boy and he's going to be a great big brother! Can't wait to see him interact with the little one!

13 August, 2006 12:53

 

Post a Comment

<< Home