Juliana's thoughts on life, motherhood, marriage and just day to day life

30 August 2006

So close but yet so far

So i went to see my fabulous midwife yesterday. I am 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. This really does not mean much but that it could be anyday now. I am so anxious. I am ready physical but not so much mentally although i do not know if i will ever be ready mentally:)
I am nervous but i know it will all fall into place after the first couple of months.
I probably will not be posting much the next couple of weeks but will update you all on my progress and when i do head off for the hospital.
Peace:)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Great news! Noah's life is about to get very interesting! Can't wait to meet the new little one. Will keep you in our prayers, take care and talk soon.

30 August, 2006 15:20

 

Post a Comment

<< Home